I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
i love movies so much i love the power of film and how they affect me and everyone and different genres and their beauty and different opinions and different cinematography techniques and colour palettes and good acting and interesting story and relatable characters and well written characters and good characterization and drama and good writing and tight direction and oh my god i’m so emotional i love film so much
Why can’t there be a male hooter’s equivalent where male servers are shirtless and highly sexualized for their bodies and looks
Male Strip clubs. You’re thinking of male strip clubs.
No. Not a male strip club. A strip club is a strip…
Think of where you are and when. Think of who you are. A simple reminder. The handle to reality for you to hold on to… and know you’re alive.
I can’t say again how much I love this show! I plan on doing some more artwork on it as we near the start of Season 2 in June!
I was trying to explain to my grandma what being bisexual meant and saying that I looked at ladies butts and she was all
"You’re not GAY everyone checks out ladies rear ends" and my sister was like "I have never wanted to look at a ladies butt"
Later my grandma called me and was like “I THINK I MIGHT BE A LITTLE GAY”
BEST GRANDMA STORY
In 1967, Kathrine Switzer was the first woman to enter and complete the Boston Marathon as a numbered entry. She registered under the gender-neutral name of “K.V. Switzer”. After realizing that a woman was running, race organizer Jock Semple went after Switzer shouting, “Get the hell out of my race and give me those numbers.” however, Switzer’s boyfriend and other male runners provided a protective shield during the entire Marathon. These photographs taken of the incident made world headlines.